Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday is South Bank day







Now that summer is here, we hop on our bike and head off to South Bank for our morning splash! I don't know if you have seen this Reb. It is really wonderful and lots of artists have contributed to the water features. Our favs are the map of Brisbane rivers (in the blue) and the Map of the city (yellow). We like to stand were we used to live when M was born, and where we live now, and where daddy works! Sorry I've doubled up on one pic and can't figure out how to remove it without removing all. Days like these make me love, love, Brisbane life!

2 comments:

reb said...

Oh how fabulous! Next visit I make to Brisbane- I'm going there. Summer up there already??? Lucky girl, it hasn't even committed fully to Spring down here yet.

Weezie's Woolies said...

we are going to have 30 degrees and over for the weekend!!