Thursday, December 17, 2009

Riley, ready to go.



Well, maybe I can squeeze another couple of posts in. Mainly because my sewing machine is broken!! Arghhhh! Going over to mum and dad's today for a bit of a sewing machine frenzy to get the last of the gang's sleeping bags done.
Well, Riley is all ready for his sleep over...birthday gift... to big Riley who is two on Sunday. I am really happy with how everything turned out. The lining of his sleeping bag is an old polar fleece baby blanket of M's. It was barely used by us and by it's previous owner, but too nice not to be used for something. Happy happy, I'm even happy with the size of the shoe box, the colour of the tissue paper (the only one they had, other than white), the card, the wrapping paper........happy happy happy!
Must email Hillary and tell her how much I enjoy making her dolls!

3 comments:

simone said...

awesome!!!

One pair of Hands said...

That's a lovely little family of dolls. What a nice pattern. Happy birthday to little Riley.

Sue said...

The dolls look fantastic and I love the sleeping bag too.